Breezy Hill Marketing is a growing marketing firm located in Richmond, Vermont. We work with businesses, not-for-profits, and professionals to create marketing strategies, programs, and assets to help them meet their financial and strategic goals. We are a national firm serving clients all over the country as well as in Vermont.
Our mission is to help our clients thrive in their business pursuits.
Are you client-focused, motivated, and articulate? Are you interested in digital marketing, social media, search engine optimization (SEO), and content marketing? If yes, then we would love to talk with you!
We’re looking for someone who is:
· Focused on clients’ success
· Interested in learning new skills
· Experienced in social media engagement
· Knowledgeable about impactful design
· Articulate in both written and verbal communications
Experience with any or all of the following is a plus:
· Blog creation and management
· Graphic Design
· E-mail marketing tools
· Digital Marketing
· Writing and creating appropriate inbound marketing content
· Social media management automation: Hootsuite, Bufferapp, Sproutsocial, eClincher, HubSpot
The Social Media/Content Marketing Associate will perform the following tasks on a regular basis:
· Create social media marketing strategies for clients
· Manage client social media marketing programs using Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, among other platforms
· Create and source content for clients’ social media programs
· Provide regular reports on the progress of clients’ social media programs
· Learn about new methods for conducting social media programs
We are currently hiring for a part-time position that will likely grow into a full-time position. We are seeking someone who is client-focused and has a high level of dedication to the quality of their work and our client’s success.
Our team works both remotely, and from our Richmond, Vermont office. The right candidate will need to work well in a team setting and also independently while managing their time effectively.
The person filling this position is expected to spend at least three days per week in our Richmond office. During your first 90 days at Breezy Hill Marketing, you may be asked to come into the office more often.
If you’re interested in applying, please respond to this post with a cover letter, resume, a sample of your writing, plus a link to something you think is relevant to your application (full creative license granted).
We are offering a competitive compensation package with an hourly rate starting at $15/hour.