Breezy Hill Marketing is a growing marketing firm currently located in Richmond, Vermont. We work with businesses, nonprofits, and professionals to deliver high-quality websites, social media, email communications, and digital strategy. Our clients are located all over the country as well as in Vermont.
Are you client-focused, intelligent, and articulate? Are you interested in digital advertising, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and analytics for websites? Then we’d love to chat with you!
What we’re looking for:
- Experienced working with spreadsheets and pivot tables
- Articulate and an excellent written communicator
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- The desire to learn along with a professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of G Suite
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g., CRM tools, online analytics, and Google Adwords)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Thoughtful analysis and implementation of SEO
- Creating custom reports
- Assisting with the design and build of digital campaigns
- Performing market analysis and research
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
Experience with any or all of the following are a plus:
- Google Analytics
- WordPress sites
- Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, or any other digital marketing platform.
- MailChimp and or Constant Contact
- Video editing skills
- Building complete web pages using valid HTML5 (or XHTML) and CSS
- HootSuite, Bufferapp, Sprout Social or similar tools
We are a socially-minded small business successfully moving towards our growth goals. We are seeking an energetic team member with a high level of initiative who would like to help us grow and participate in both our clients’ and Breezy Hill Marketing’s success.
We are looking for someone to work 10 to 15 hours per week for three months. Our intent for this position is to train and increase hours to a full-time position as available work increases. If you are only looking for part-time work that is fine as well.
The right candidate will work well in a team setting, but can also manage their time and work independently. You will be required to come into our Richmond, Vermont office two days per week.
If you’re interested in applying, please respond to this post with a cover letter and resume.
|Job Type||Part Time|